We’re back with another week of #UnPocoDeToDoUK (Spanish for “A little bit of everything”). I can’t believe it’s December already and almost Christmas. Time is just flying by at the moment isn’t it? Franca is back this week after an exciting few days in Paris so she’ll be hosting alongside myself, Tracey, Maria and Nicky.
We had a total of 16 linkups last week which isn’t as much as usual. We understand December is always busy, but we hope you’ll continue to link up and we look forward to taking this linky to the next step in the new year.
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
We had four people who spread love to everyone last week, They were: Sara from Soppy Mum, Danielle from Someone’s Mum, Sandy from Mummy’s Little Princesses and Nicole from The Mum Reviews.
We absolutely loved the photo that Sandy shared of her daughter Ella – a photo that was captured at just the right moment so have given her the top spot and featured Sara, Danielle and Nicole below.
Sandy from Mommy’s Little Princesses
Our other featured photos for the week are as follows:
Danielle from Someone’s Mum
We visited Enchanted Christmas at @westonbirtarb last night and it was absolutely magical. Unfortunately it was extremely busy and Biggest just couldn't cope. He was very distressed all the way round. Such a shame, as the sensory experience of so many trees lit up in such spectacular ways would have thrilled him if it had been quieter. An autism friendly night would be just wonderful if the people at The National Aboretum have ever considered one. Littlest had to stay perched on daddy's shoulders as it was too busy for her to walk but she loved it. #littlefierceones #enchantedchristmas
Eliana from The Family Treasure
There's a special magic on the first Christmas…😍🎅🎄☺️ #firstchristmas #festive #magicalday #familytime #enchanted #happytimes #christmasmagic #christmasseason #LittleFierceOnes #capturingtheday#unpocodetodouk #lionessmama #thefamilytreasure #mytreasure #familiesareforever #makingmemories #MyHappyCapture #illuminatechildhood #lifecloseup #littleandbrave #motherslove #thepursuitofjoyproject #themagicineveryday #noordinarykids #curiouslittleexplorers #developinglife #mamablogger #mummyblogger #madresfera #ukparentbloggers
Claire from A Life In Practice
One of my absolute favourite Christmas decorations ever is this gorgeous light up canvas we picked up from a garden centre. The little twinkly lights simulate snowfall and are just so mesmerising and calming… #mesmerising #calm #snow #snowfall #christmas #christmasdecorations #thatchristmasfeeling #kcacols #unpocodetodouk
Sara from Soppy Mum
A TBT for my #UnPocoDeTodoUK picture of things I love. A picture of me and my close friend Lisa, a bomb disposal expert who was unfortunately taken far too soon when deployed in Afghanistan. We should have been celebrating her birthday this week, but I raised a glass for her. Arthur will grow up knowing what a hero you are and how much you're missed xx
Nicole from The Mum Reviews
You can find the photos from last week here.
We have been pinning all your photos onto our Pinterest Board for #UnPocoDeTodoUK. Please go and have a look at all the lovely photos that we have had so far. It looks like a great collage of photos. It would be lovely if you follow our board
WHAT YOU GAIN
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites that week you’ll get not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA score as all five hosts will feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog.
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked AND have used the hashtag.
PLEASE NOTE: We hope you understand it takes a lot of work to prepare the linky post each week. Therefore, commenting must be finished by midday on Sunday in order to give us time to go through and count the comments to see who has commented the most. Any comments made after this time may not be counted.
The theme this week is Parents in the Picture. They can be of anything that you love, absolutely anything you like. I am your linky host this week!
So you can prepare for the following weeks, the themes will be as follows:
5 December: Parents in the Picture – Nadia
- 12 December: Kids – Nicky
- 19th December: Food – Franca
There will be no #UnPocoDeToDoUK on 26 December and 2 January as we will be taking a Christmas break. The linky will resume again on Monday 9th January, but watch this space for a few updates!
1. If you fancy, put the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge in your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code for this can be found my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 photos per week.
3. You will need to follow the themes of each week.
4. Follow the Instagram Account of the hosts and also the Instagram Account of the person that has linked up immediately before yours. This is as a minimum requirement. Of course I would love if you follow as many as you can but this is up to you.
5. Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram. Then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and finally any other photo that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives some love! I will say the more you spread the love the better! If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos.
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
6. This linky will be open every Monday at 9pm until Friday 11.55pm.
7. If you would like us to tweet your photo just tweet me @frazzledmumblog, Maria @suburb4nmum, Franca @WithFranca, Tracey @, @scandimummy and/or Nicky @notjustthe3ofus with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
8. Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter,Facebook, and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nicky: Not Just the Three of Us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
[inlinkz_linkup id=682813 mode=1]