On the 1st of September a new haven for everything baby and toddler launched online. Luxury boutique Me & Buddy is founded by mumtrepreneur Madeline with the objective to create a one-stop-shop for all your new-parent needs showcasing an exciting range of contemporary gifts and well-designed necessities for your little one age 0-3.
We were kindly sent a couple of the fun and funky items they stock like the Noodoll Ricepuffy fluffy toy, a gorgeous baby balm from Bloom and Blossom and a picture book A is for Andy with artwork by Andy Warhol and lettering by his mother, Julia Warhola. I’m really looking forward to reading this with Caspian.
With a great eye Madeline’s picked some fantastic brands to stock. Being partial to Scandinavian design I’m pleased to see they showcase the likes of Ferm Living, Lillster, Baby Bjorn, Design Letters and Maileg.
I’m therefore super excited to announce that I’m hosting this fabulous giveaway with Me & Buddy where you can win a mini shopping spree of £50 to spend online and a beautiful Tiba + Marl Etta Clutch changing bag worth £35.
All you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. The more of the entries you unlock, the greater the chance of winning. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date is 00:00 am UK time on Sunday the 2nd of October 2016
- The prize is £50 to spend at Me & Buddy and a Tiba + Marl Etta Clutch changing bag. Colours and style may vary from pictures above. No cash alternative
- The competition is open to UK and Ireland only
- Entrants must log in and follow the directions given via the Rafflecopter widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The winner must respond within 28 days of receiving the email to claim their prize
- The prize will be dispatched directly from the brand
- The competition is not affiliated with Twitter or Facebook
NB! Please note we went spent products in exchange for this feature. All words and opinions are my own.