You might already have read my interview with sustainable fashion brand VILDNIS published on the weekend. Now is your chance to win £50 to spend online and bring a bit of Danish design to your wardrobe. They have a gorgeous collection of stylish pieces. From my favourite the uber-cool Verdon Jumpsuit to basic t-shirts made from eucalyptus. Elegant printed pieces like the Golfo Dulce shirt or classic yet raw polo necks. Whatever you need in your wardrobe you can find it on the VILDNIS website.
“VILDNIS is Danish and translates to ‘wilderness’, yet resembles the English ‘wildness’ in writing and pronunciation. I chose this name because I wanted it to reflect our love of nature & the planet, and at the same time also describe our style: untamed, raw and unpolished.”
Ulla Vitting, founder of VILDNIS
WIN A £50 VOUCHER FROM VILDNIS
An amazing chance to update your wardrobe. I adore the printed shirt and personally have my eye on their basic t-shirts made from eucalyptus. What would you choose? Simply follow the instructions given in the Rafflecopter widget below for your chance of winning the £50 voucher.
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date is 00:00 am UK time on Sunday the 25th of February 2018
- The prize is £50 voucher to spend online with VILDNIS. No cash alternative
- This competition is open to UK and Ireland only
- Entrants must log in and follow the directions given via the Rafflecopter widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The winner must respond within 30 days of receiving the email to claim their prize
- The brand will dispatch the prize directly to the winner
- The competition is not affiliated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube